Wednesday, January 9, 2008

In the beginning....

Hello readers! My name is Dineen and this is my first post on my new blog! I am a pediatric registered nurse and have been married for almost 9 years. I have been pondering whether to start a blog for a while now. You see, I have 2 very funny children - Francesca is 5 1/2 and Gavin is 4. They are both hysterical, however Gavin is the one who comes up with the real zingers. As my husband Scott says, "sometimes I just can't yell at him - I have to walk away so he doesn't see me laughing."

Right now you are probably saying, yeah I have funny kids too. All kids are funny. But my kids are the funniest I know and I don't just say that because they are mine. When we tell our friends about our children's latest antics we keep them in stitches. One of my friends at work tells me that I should write a book called "Well Francesca..." because Francesca asks so many questions (some of which stump me) and I usually start my answer with a sigh and a "Well Francesca..."

So in this blog I hope to inject a little of the humor that goes on in our house into your daily lives!! Enjoy and please feel free to send me your comments!

No comments: