Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gavin doing "The Dougie"

Gav told us last night that he can "do the dougie".  Really, we said.  I cannot WAIT to see this I thought.  We were on our way home from Carvel, enjoying our slightly overpriced ice cream (geez I really really miss Baskin Robbins on Greenwich Ave and Purchase Street).  As soon as we got out of the car Gav starts hopping around all over our front lawn yelling "film me, put this on You Tube".  He managed to Dougie once or twice before losing his balance and falling on the grass.  Of course Francesca had to put her two cents in and we all know she has no coordination - insert "yeah she's just like her mother" comment from Scott here - so she gave it a shot before falling miserably to the ground. 

Scott then proceeds to tell the kids that he knows someone named Dougie...or would that be Doogie...not sure how he spells it...and the kids now are convinced this guy from PC has a dance named after him!  No, we tell them, he was Doogie before there was a "Dougie" dance.  Anyway, Francesca and Gav are now on a quest to meet Doogie and spent the ride home asking us where they could find him.  Not sure I said, but I'll keep my eyes open...

No comments: