Francesca is a list-maker. She loves to write things down and make lists of things she wants, things she likes, people she likes/doesn't like - you get the picture. We always ask the kids to make a Christmas list to give us some idea of what we should be looking for. This year she outdid herself - she started her list on a long piece of drawing paper and has been taping and stapling extra pieces of paper on to the bottom as the need arises. So here (in no particular order) are some of the 70+ things on F's list. Keep in mind some of these things are requests for Gavin, Mommy, Daddy and the cats too!
Francesca's Christmas List 2009
- a TV for my room (good luck with that one, not happening this year!)
- cat food for the cats
- more mixes for my Easy Bake oven
- icing mixes for the Easy Bake oven
- 3 fish for Gavin to keep his fish Spot company
- a Nintendo DSi
- a case of hash (they ask for, and receive this every year from my parents - they LOVE hash)
- OJ for Big Guy
- a toothbrush and toothpaste
- a package of paper (to make more lists I guess)
- a more sleep for Mommy and Daddy (boy am I wishing for this one!!!)
- the Wizards of Waverly Place "Alex" doll
- a Jonas Brothers CD
The list goes on and on and on and that is all I remember at the moment. We'll see what they actually get!Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the LaDore's.