Thursday, September 11, 2008

Francesca the Fish Feeder

Francesca's 1st grade class has a fish; a Japanese Fighting Fish to be exact. Its' name is "Blue". She is the "official" fish feeder. I guess it is her job every day to feed Blue. 2 days ago she even took an interest in feeding our cat, Picky Picky. She came home, changed her water and gave her a few cat treats. Which Picky happily ate. I hope Francesca is not like my brother when he was 6. I had 2 fish, Arnold and Willis (named after the brothers on the TV show Diff'rent Strokes). Robert fed my fish one day and killed Arnold. I should say that he smothered them in fish food, just covered the top of the bowl. Arnold ate too much and his stomach probably exploded. Oh well. I hope Francesca has an easy hand when it comes to the food...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT'S BEEN AWHILE.. YOU ARE SLACKING WITH YOUR BLOG.